BUILT FOR MODERN KINEMATICS
The Topaz 2 is the latest iteration of the Topaz Air series. This shock has been optimized to suit the needs of modern suspension kinematics working off a lower leverage ratio. The HV (high volume) negative reduces the breakaway force to counteract a lower starting leverage force from the linkage design. The housing is designed around a transverse reservoir layout to aid in oil flow and achieve more frame clearance.
The Topaz 2 is available in metric trunnion sizes with T3 compression, dynamic rebound, positive/negative volume adjust, and adjustable bladder pressure.
- Optimized for Trunnion Mount
- Transverse Reservoir for Improved Clearance
- HV-High Volume Negative
- Adjustable Negative and Positive Volume via Spacers
- Adjustable Bladder Pressure
- DVO Hardshell Carrying Case
- Shock Pump
- Owner’s Guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.